Your wedding is just around the corner, and you may feel stressed out as the days approach. Here is our ultimate bride checklist for you to prepare and plan out in advance, so you have no worries on your big day and cherish the good memories for the rest of your beautiful life.
- Planning in advance. Planning out your day in advance will not only keep stress at bay, but help you execute all things to perfection. Book your makeup appointment, your nail appointment, dress fittings all in advance to help you look your best and feel your best on your special day.
- The internet is full of ideas and often can be a great help to create a vision of what your dream wedding would look like. Create a mood board for your wedding, it will not only be inspiration but also help you remember things which can be forgotten during this stressful time. Apps such as Pinterest can provide you with amazing ideas that you can incorporate in your wedding and achieve the aesthetic you are aiming for.
- Taking care of yourself. Self care is necessary for any person, but if you are a bride to be, self care should be your top priority. Stress can often take toll mentally and physically. It is important that you incorporate self care practices into your routine before your big day, from taking care of your skin, to doing yoga whatever helps you feel your best mentally and physically should be done.
- Eating healthy. It can be difficult to manage your eating habits in all this planning. A lot of people turn towards food as a stress relief, including me. But it is important to be mindful of what you are putting into your body in order to look your best and be healthy during this time.
- The most important advice is to relax. Your big day is going to be special regardless of any hiccups you might encounter on the way. Relaxing yourself before the big day is a must. A day at the spa, or spending time with your girlfriends is a great way. Do not worry about what is ahead, cherish this time.
We at Riwaj are excited to make all your wedding dreams come true. Please contact us for a quote.